Vitodens 222-F Combi Boiler with Storage Tank
Smart, Compact Space Heating and DHW
The new Vitodens 222-F, B2TB gas-fired condensing boiler is an ideal space-saving option for new installations and a smart upgrade for outdated boiler and domestic hot water (DHW) storage systems. Its compact, floor standing design offers an economical space heating and DHW solution for homes with moderate heating loads.
- Available in two sizes with input range from 12 to 125 MBH.
- Efficiency up to 98% at full modulation and 95% AFUE.
- Lasting performance with Viessmann-made SA240 316Ti stainless steel Inox-Radial heat exchanger constructed to CSA B51 and ASME Section IV.
- Low emission combustion and continuous efficiency from Viessmann stainless steel MatriX cylinder burner with Lambda Pro combustion management system.
- Wide modulation range up to 6.5:1 to precisely match load conditions.
- Fast heat-up with innovative DHW Storage Tank Loading System comprised of plate heat exchanger, DHW loading pump and storage tank.
- Compact and hygienic DHW storage with Viessmann-made SA240 316Ti stainless steel tank (26 USG).
- Ten-minute peak flow of 60 gallons (model B2TB-35 only) and continuous DHW draw of 3.3 GPM, based on a temperature rise of 70 F Deg.
- Space-saving design with small footprint and zero side clearance to combustibles.
- On-board Vitotronic control features large display with text and graphics for straightforward, menu-driven programming and operation.